How do you like coconut pancakes, fluffy, light, and very tasty? Try to make them with your own hands with this wonderful recipe. The pancakes are tender, flavorful, slightly sweet, and incredibly airy.
The excellent composition makes the pancakes nutritious peanuts are rich in protein, soy milk has a huge amount of amino acids, bananas make up for the lack of energy resources, and coconut flour improves digestion, having a beneficial effect on the digestive tract.
- banana – 1 pc.
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- brown sugar – 1 tablespoon. You can change it on the maple syrup.
- soy or almond milk – 200 ml
- peanut paste – 2 tablespoons
- baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- coconut flour – 100 ml
- 1 pinch of sea salt.
1. Prepare the ingredients listed above.
2. Peel the banana and mash it with a fork in a bowl.
3. Add brown sugar and peanut paste.
4. Break the eggs into a bowl, then add a pinch of sea salt. Mix thoroughly.
5. Pour in the soy or almond milk.
6. Sift the coconut flour. Mix it all.
7. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. Mix again. The consistency of the ready dough should resemble thick sour cream.
8. Heat a frying pan and grease it with olive or coconut oil.
9. Bake pancakes at medium-low heat for 1 minute on average on each side. For the number of ingredients listed, you get 15-17 pancakes.
Pancakes are served with berries, jam, honey, or sour cream.
Below you can watch the video with a super fluffy, low-carb recipe of coconut flour pancakes: