How to enjoy a delicious autumn-winter dessert, from products that will always be found in the kitchen? Make sweet rice pudding with an airy and delicate texture! In this article, we will share with you a simple and delicious recipe. You will love it!
Recipe of sweet rice pudding with raisins
What products will you need?
- Milk – 1.7 (just over one and a half glasses). A 200 ml glass. Instead of cow’s milk, you can use almond.
- Sugar – 50 grams.
- Round rice – 100 grams.
- Coconut butter – 50 grams.
- Raisins – 50 grams.
- Eggs – 4 pieces.
- Rind and juice of half a lemon(if desired).
- A pinch of salt.
Cooking pudding step by step:
1. Rice and raisins should be cleaned with water. You can pour boiling water over the raisins to make them softer.
2. Heat coconut oil in a saucepan. Add the rice and lightly fry it until a shiny crust appears.
3. Bring the milk to a boil. Add into the rice. Add a pinch of salt. Mix it.
4. While the rice is stewed in a saucepan on a small fire, we separate the egg yolks from the whites. Whip the yolks with sugar until foam is formed.
5. Sugar whipped yolks add to the milk and rice mixture, mix. Switch off the fire.
6. Add lemon juice and grated zest to the raisins. Combine with the rice mass.
7. Whip the egg whites in a thick foam and combine them with the general mass.
8. Grease the silicone or metal baking mold with coconut butter. Place the rice mass in it, spread evenly with a spoon.
9. Rice pudding is baked in an oven heated to 170 degrees Celsius (338 °F). Baking time – 1 hour.
Special feature: first the pudding rises, then settles a little.
Rice pudding is equally good, both – hot from the oven or cold. You can serve it with jam, berries, or banana. To your taste.
Try this simple and delicious recipe of sweet rice pudding.
Wish you to be slim and healthy!