If you’ve decided to lose weight but can’t give up sweets, try this cinnamon apple pie recipe. This diet pie is low in calories and is made without sugar while having a delicate and pleasant apple flavor.
What ingredients you need for apple cinnamon pie?
- 5 large apples;
- 1 egg;
- low-fat yogurt – 500 ml.
- oat flakes – 4 tablespoons;
- semolina – 4 tablespoons;
- baking soda – 0,5 of teaspoon;
- cinnamon and vanilla to taste;
- dried fruits, such as raisins, apricots.
Step by step cooking:
1) Dried fruits should be washed and soaked in hot water.
2) Cooking the pie dough. Pour the yogurt into a bowl, add baking soda to it. Then separately beat the egg, add to the yogurt, and mix.
3) Grind the oat flakes in a blender, combine them with the semolina. Add to the dough. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Mix it. Leave the dough for 15 minutes.
4) Drain the water from the dried fruits, finely chop the dried fruits (only not raisins) and add it to the dough.
5) Cut the apples into small cubes, removing the cores beforehand.
6) Put the chopped apples in a silicone baking form. Fill with dough. The dough turns out liquid, so it should be. At the same time in the finished pie, it holds its shape perfectly.
7) Place the diet pie in the oven at 180-190 °C (356-374 °F) for about 35-40 minutes, until done. Let it cool for a while, then take it out of the mold.
This is one of the best recipes for diet pie: apple pie is tender and tasty, the dough in it almost does not feel and it seems that it consists only of apples.
Enjoy this pie!