Who says that vegan cupcakes can’t be tasty? They not only tasty but also useful. And the cool thing is you can choose for them any filling to taste – banana, pumpkin, strawberry or other. Try our gluten-free recipes.
We will use gluten-free oatmeal, rice, or almond flour to make these cupcakes.
Recipe #1. Vegan banana cupcakes
- 2 ripe bananas;
- 100 ml of olive oil;
- 1.5 glasses of oat flour;
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar;
- frozen or fresh cranberries, raisins (to taste);
- 1 tsp. baking powder.
1. Grind bananas with a fork in the mash, add brown sugar and mix.
2. Add olive oil and baking powder. Mix.
3. The next step is to add the sieved flour, add cranberries and raisins. The dough should be thicker than for pancakes. Don’t mix it up too much, or the banana cupcakes won’t rise well.
4. Put the dough in cupcake silicone molds. Two tablespoons into each cupcake mold. Usually enough for 8 cupcakes.
5. Put cupcakes in the oven heated to 356 °F for 25-30 minutes. We check the readiness with a toothpick.
6. From the top you can sprinkle banana cupcakes with vanilla powder.
Recipe #2. Vegan pumpkin cupcakes
Ingredients for 17 cupcakes:
- Pumpkin flesh – 380 g;
- Hot water – 250 ml;
- Oat flour – 280 g;
- Flaxseed – 30 g;
- Brown sugar – 130 g;
- Baking powder – 10 g;
- Dried ginger -10 g;
- Raisins – 50 g;
- Sunflower seeds – 50 g. You can add pumpkin seeds as well;
- Olive oil – 2-3 tablespoons.
1. The pumpkin, previously peeled and diced, pour hot water and boil until soft for about 10 minutes.
2. Grind oat flakes and flaxseeds in a blender.
3. Let the pumpkin cool down. Grind the gourd with the liquid in the blender.
4. In pumpkin puree add sugar, ginger, pre-washed in cold water raisins and baking powder, mix.
5. Add ground oat flakes and flaxseeds. Then sunflower seeds and olive oil.
6. Mix the dough and put it into silicone cupcake molds.
Bake at 356 °F for 25 minutes.
Recipe #3. Vegan strawberry cupcakes
- fruit puree – 230 g (can be cooked in a blender of banana, peach and apple);
- brown sugar – 2 tbsp;
- olive oil – 5 tbsp;
- oat flour – 250 g;
- baking powder – 1 tsp;
- strawberry – 150 g;
- salt on the tip of a teaspoon.
1. Mix fruit puree, sugar, olive oil and salt in a bowl.
2. Add baking powder and oat flour – mix.
3. Cut the strawberries into cubes. Add the berries to the dough and mix again.
4. Preheat the oven to 356 °F.
5. Spread the dough on silicone molds and put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. You can sprinkle the cupcakes with vanilla powder on top.
In the video below you find the amazing recipe of vegan vanilla cupcakes gluten-free:
Try these easy vegan cupcakes recipes!