I like vegan desserts. This is not only delicious, but also useful, as in most cases the ingredients of such recipes are not thermally processed, and therefore retain more benefits.
In this article I will tell, how to make vegan cheesecake. There will be recipes with tofu, raspberry, and strawberries. These recipes do not contain gluten, milk and it ‘s easy to cook.
№1. Vegan cheesecake tofu
Cheesecake with tofu especially tasty with blueberry or strawberry jam. There are no nuts in this recipe and it doesn’t require baking
– crumble cookies without gluten (100 g)
– 750 g of tofu
– 500 ml coconut milk
– 2/3 glass sugar powder
– 4 teaspoons agar powder- > 10g
– 500 g strawberries
– 2 teaspoons sugar powder
– 1 teaspoon agar powder
Step 1. Cookies crumble to the bottom, previously mixed with several spoons of coconut milk.
Step 2. In the saucepan we heat milk almost to boiling, add sugar powder, and agar. Thoroughly mix and bring almost to boiling.
Step 3. In the blender we mix tofu with heated coconut milk to a homogeneous mass. Pour the mass on the crumble cookies. Level the mass and put it in the fridge until it is frozen.
Step 4. Cooking mousse. We put strawberries, agar, and sugar powder in the blender. Mix everything into a homogeneous mass. We pour into a separate bowl and bring it to boiling. A little cool the mass, constantly stirring so that there are no lumps.
Step 5. Cheese cream is poured on the cake base, put in the fridge until complete solidification.
№2. Vegan cheesecake stuffed strawberries
– 1 cup of pecan nuts
– 1 cup of almonds
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 6 dates, sliced, without bones
– 3 cups of cashew soaked overnight (or minimum for 3 hours)
– ½ cups of maple syrup
– 1/4 cups of water
– 1/4 cups of freshly squeezed lime juice
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– About 4 cups of strawberries (900 g) cut in half-fields (leave 9 berries for decoration)
– ¾ cups of the coconut oil
– ½ cups of cashew soaked overnight
– ½ cups of water
– 2 tablespoons agave nectar
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cups of coconut oil
– 2 cups of chopped strawberries
– 3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Baking form the 23 cm grease with coconut oil.
2. Grind nuts and salt for pie base in blender. Add dates and grind again. Put the dough into a shape and fit with your fingers to the bottom of the shape. To leave aside.
3. To prepare the filling, you need to grind the cashew in a blender. Add the maple syrup, water, lime juice, and vanilla extract and grind it all again to a uniform mass. Add strawberries and grind, adding oil a little bit.
4. Change the filling to a baking form. Cover the pie with cling film and place it in the fridge. Leave for a minimum of 4 hours.
5. Prepare the cream in the same way as the filling. Grind the cashew, then add the water, nectar agave, and vanilla extract and grind again to a homogeneous mass, adding the oil a little bit. Transfer to a bowl and cover with cling film. Put in the fridge for about 2 hours.
6. Cook the sauce before serving the pie. Just mix in a blender strawberries and maple syrup.
7. Take the pie out of the baking form. Decorate with cream, placing strawberry pieces in the center, and polish with sauce.
№3. Vegan raspberry cheesecake
There ‘s an amazing raspberry cheesecake on our menu today. The pie is very gentle, just melting in the mouth. It prepares quickly, and it turns out to be a very beautiful dessert. Raspberry can be used frozen.
– 1 cup (250 ml) almonds
– 4 tablespoons oatmeal
– 10 large dates
– 1 cup of cashew
– 60 ml lemon juice
– 4 tbsp honey
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cups of raspberry
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons coconut oil
– Berries and nuts for decoration (optional)
Step 1. Soak cashew for 2-3 hours minimum.
Step 2. Grind almonds, dates, and oatmeal in a blender.
Step 3. Put the dough in the baking form.
Step 4. Drain water from cashew and grind together with lemon juice and vanilla.
Step 5. Add coconut oil, honey, and scroll to the state of puree. It can take a long time. Don ‘t overheat your blender!
Step 6. We connect everything for berry sauce and make uniform puree from it.
Frozen raspberry needs to be thawed a little, otherwise, when mixed with coconut oil it can freeze.
Step 7. We fill in our pie.
Step 8. We decorate with berries and nuts and put them in the freezer until they freeze completely.
It is ready. Delicious, useful, and beautiful!
Try cooking these wonderful vegan cheesecakes. I ‘d be glad if you liked the recipes!