How to variety your breakfast? Autumn is the time for pumpkin. You can make pumpkin pancakes! Pumpkin pancakes are tasty, fragrant, and have a beautiful color.
For pancakes, it is best to use nutmeg pumpkin with fragrant, sweet flesh. You can use vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom as a seasoning for the dough, so the pancakes will taste even better.
- Pumpkin – 500 grams;
- Oatmeal flour – 5 – 6 tablespoons;
- 1 egg;
- Honey – 1 tablespoon;
- Salt – 1 pinch;
- Vanillin – 1 pinch;
- Olive oil for frying.
Cooking pumpkin pancakes step by step:
1. Grind the pumpkin on a grater with large holes, add 15 ml of water, and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes. You can also extinguish the pumpkin on the stove by turning on the middle fire, or bake it in the oven.
2. Cool the pumpkin, add honey for sweetness. One spoon will suffice, because the pumpkin itself has a sweet taste.
3. Add 1 egg to the pumpkin mass, a pinch of salt and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
4. For viscosity, so that the pancakes do not fall apart in the pan, add oat flour. Usually, 150 -180 grams is enough. Pumpkin dough should be thick enough not to become blurry when frying.
5. At the end add a pinch of vanillin.
6. Place the frying pan on the middle fire, pour a little olive oil for frying. When the frying pan heats up, put the dough on it with a spoon, forming small pancakes. Fry them on both sides to a light golden color.
7. Place the ready pancakes on a napkin to remove the extra oil.
Serve them hot with jam!
Enjoy your meal!
Cooking time: 35 – 40 minutes
It turns out: 4 portions.
Caloric value of the dish: 162 kcal.