When drink tea, often want some dessert… But what if you’re on a diet and don’t want to put on extra weight? Bingo! Make a diet banana oatmeal cake. A piece of this cake for breakfast will fill your body with energy for all day.
We won’t use flour and sugar in the recipe. It’s easy to make this healthy oatmeal cake.
What ingredients do you need for the dough?
- 2 glasses of oatmeal flour (ground oatmeal flakes);
- 1 glass of big oat flakes;
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon;
- 1 baking powder bag;
- 4 large bananas;
- ¼ glass of coconut oil (can be replaced with any other, but the flavor will be lost!);
- 1 vanilla pod;
- ¼ glass of water (optional);
- honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar to taste.
For a crispy crumb:
- 1 glass of oat flakes;
- honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar (to soak up the flakes).
With a blender or a kitchen combine mix all ingredients for the dough into a homogeneous mass. Put 1 banana aside for the filling.
Evenly put the dough into a silicone baking mold.
Cut the banana into circles and place it on top of the dough.
Now make the crumb. Mix a glass of oatmeal with a sweetener. Spread it evenly on the banana layer.
Heat the oven to 180 °С (356°F).
Put the mold with cake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. As soon as the crust gets a golden brown shade, you can taste the cake.
Cool the cake and serve it with tea.